Components and installation process of whole house water purification project
The whole house water purification project consists of four parts:
Pre-filter: It can filter clean pollution such as rust, sediment, suspended solids, etc., so that the incoming water can reach the factory standard of the water company, and then the first water treatment of the whole house.
Central water purifier: effectively remove various organic and chemical substances such as chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria, acrobatics, rust, and sand in the water Once filtered, the water becomes clearer and prevents bacteria from invading the body.
Central water softener: effectively remove calcium and magnesium ions in the water, soften the water quality, prevent millions of pipelines from being blocked or equipment damage after scaling, and provide more comfortable domestic water.
Drinking machine or pure water machine: remove harmful substances in the water, make the effluent water quality better than the national drinking water quality standards, drink immediately, avoid secondary pollution.
Whole House Water Purification Project Installation-Whole House Water Purification Project Installation Process
1. When it is determined that the whole house water purification project is to be installed, the professionals of the water purifier store should be contacted in advance to conduct an on-site survey, and the decoration company will cooperate to determine the water pipe inlet bus.
2. Determine the specific placement of various equipment for the whole house water purification project. The pre-filter is generally placed not far behind the water meter and the main valve, and the floor drain, sewage pipes and power supply are reserved. All corresponding facilities should be kept away from heat sources and avoid direct sunlight. In addition, if the cleaner is too close to the water heater, a check valve should be installed.
3. Plan the installation space and determine the installation height. Please decorate the company to draw a diagram.
4. Make construction preparations, prepare relevant construction materials, turn off the main water inlet valve, determine the installation position, and perform the installation according to the design layout.
5. After the installation is complete, open the main water inlet valve, check for leaks, and clean the water purifier. Set the control valve to the flushing state. After the flushing is completed, set the control valve to the running state and adjust the control valve according to the instructions.
Ordinary consumers often understand the purification of water in the home as the purification of drinking water. Other domestic water does not need to be purified. Well-known American water experts point out that the volatile chemicals that the entire body bears can be roughly divided into: 1/3 is taken orally, and 2/3 is taken through the skin and respiratory tract when washing or bathing. Therefore, purifying drinking water is not enough. The whole house water purification project can scientifically and reasonably match a variety of water treatment products according to the different water needs of users to achieve the effect of purification and softening of the whole house.